Coaching for Careers in Transition
Our jobs and careers are one of the most important parts of our lives. We may spend the best part of our day, and the best part of our lives working to earn a living. This is also the time in our life when we have the most freedom to make decisions. This is why ensuring that you not only love what you do, but can also be fulfilled by what you do is a very important.
Too many miss out on this part of life. Did you know that only 17% of people feel fulfilled by the work they do for a living? Too many people spend too long in career dissatisfaction. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could learn to love any job and make it fit with our life purpose? For people who experience:
- Nonfulfillment or unhappiness in their job
- Bad boss or management
- Living pay cheque to pay cheque or want to make more money
- Little to no passion for what they do
- Dread waking up in the morning to go to work
- Lack of direction
- Can’t find their voice to speak their truth and ask for what they need
- Constantly taking certifications and education without a purpose or plan
- Constantly changing jobs
- Don’t know when to quit
- Not sure what to do and often think “I don’t know how to fix this” or “I’m stuck/stagnant"