Buyers have evolved and are hyper-educated. Even before connecting with a salesperson, they have spent a copious number of hours researching product and service offerings, getting a general idea of options. Although the buyer’s role has changed to being more informed, salespeople have not adapted their selling approach. For any business to be successful, its sales approach must evolve as well.
Participants will learn:
- Tactics on how to get motivated and stay motivated
- Understand how your DiSC® Style plays a role
- Recognizing customer buying styles
- Adapt their sales style to their customers’ buying style
- Prioritize goals in the correct way leading to increased focus