You are faced with difficult conversations in your life. We all are. It might not be happening right now but it has happened in your past and will again in your future. This can leave you feeling angry, frustrated, remorseful, hurt or replaying the conversation in your head.
Do you need to master difficult conversations with ease, strategy, and confidence? Whether you go in like a bulldozer, put your head in the sand or somewhere in between; you must negotiate a result that feels like a mutual win.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify when a conversation needs to take place
- To acknowledge the role and responsibility people play in every conversation
- How to be able to navigate difficult conversations with ease, strategy and confidence
- The three different styles of listening and which is most effective
- When a mutual win or positive outcome can’t be achieved