Discover 7 Steps to Lose Weight, Reduce Inflammation, and Finally Keep It Off in this 90-minute “Healthy Transformations” seminar
What is Healthy Transformations
Healthy Transformations is a weight-loss and anti-inflammatory dietary program that combines the most contemporary elements in the scientific fields of functional nutrition and behavioural modification. The program is “coached” by two experts in their respective fields. Participants not only can expect to lose weight, but will also learn how food is the most effective treatment methodology for chronic disease. Also, participants will come to understand their own food behaviours and learn how to change their food habits to encourage sustainable results.
What are the Results
As it relates to weight loss, we have 100% success rate for sustained weight loss beyond 12-months for those that follow the program commitments. What are the core program commitments:
- Show up to the meetings
- Be honest with yourself and the facilitators of the program
- Trust and follow the process - adjustments may need to be made for individuals as our bodies respond differently
- Eat correct food, that tastes good and that you can eat for the rest of your life - if you can do the first three then we can help you with getting this one on track!
Payment, Payment Programs, and Grant Funding Availability
Most of our participants pay for the program in one lump sum; however, in special circumstances we can customize a payment program for our participants. Some funding is available through a weight loss grant. This funding and grant are not directly related to the Healthy Transformations Program or it’s facilitators but can be applied for through a third party in order to access our program.
Register for one of the 2019 Healthy Transformations Information sessions here.
Upcoming dates for Information Sessions
The information sessions are complementary and intended to introduce the program to potential participants. The info sessions are full of great information.
Please choose a night to register for the Healthy Transformations Weight Loss and Inflammation Reduction Information Seminar. Registration Dates Available:
- Monday, Oct 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 22, 2018 at 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 30, 2018 at 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Monday, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 12, 2018 at 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 2, 2019 at 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
More dates are coming soon. Our intake is usually from August to January year over year. The program starts in January and continues until December of the same year.
Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Hosted by Dr. Mike Breen of the Chiropractic Family Care Centre, and Certified Master Coach, Christopher Lawrence.
We have incredible success with over 80% of the participants in our program losing weight and keeping it off for more than twelve months (and still going). For the other 20% we continue to provide support to those who need or want it.
Did you know that 95 to 98% of people who lose weight put it all back on within 12 months? Did you know that studies conducted in 2015 say that if you are “normal” weight in Canada you are now in the minority? These means that more than 50% of Canadians are considered overweight or obese. Because of this the weight loss journey can sometimes be discouraging, heart-breaking, and frustrating! Who should you listen to? Who has the right science and the right program?
We have a proven track record of helping our clients lose weight and keep it off with the Healthy Transformations Program. What makes this program different is that we look at both the science and the behaviour of eating and food, this is currently not done by any of the other programs on the market.
Discover 7 Steps to Lose Weight, Reduce Inflammation, and Finally Keep It Off in this 90-minute “Healthy Transformations” seminar hosted by Dr. Mike Breen of the Chiropractic Family Care Centre and Certified Master Coach, Christopher Lawrence both from a scientific perspective as well as the behavioural perspective. Finally two experts in the industry are combining physical and behavioural science to ensure you achieve the weight loss results you want for the rest of your life!
Attendees will get a clearer direction on what they need to do to lose weight and keep it off
They will find out what may be slowing them down, standing in the way, or stopping them from achieving the weight loss they need to see to live a healthy lifestyle
They will leave feeling empowered and ready to take action to achieve their weight loss goals
LOCATION & DETAILS: Your session will be held at 1620, 1800 4th Street SW in Calgary, Alberta. If the elevator is locked please pay attention to the signs in the main lobby or on the parking levels, which will direct you to call the office, and someone will come downstairs and get you!